Historical committee

We are located in a new space at 1754 Boulevard Valcartier.

Telephone number: 418-476-1054

We’ve changed our opening hours for the summer. Starting next week, the office will be open on Tuesdays from 7 pm to 9 pm, all summer. Come on by, say hi, and check out our photo and souvenir collection in the exhibit room (it’s worth it just to see this super-enlarged photo of the Catholic church from 1952)!!

Menu