Commissioner for oaths

Procedure for citizens

Anyone requesting a sworn statement must apply in person at Town Hall with the appropriate form duly completed, but not signed. A commissioner for oaths will then administer the oath. The applicant will have to present a piece of identification with photo and address. Please note that this service is available by appointment only 418 844-1218.